At We Rock the Spectrum we listen to all your comments, your complaints and your compliments so we know what is working for you and what we could do better.
How can you provide feedback?
You are welcome to speak to a WRTS Team Member by phone or in person or request a meeting with management. You can also send an email to the relevant gym or mail a letter.
If you are providing positive feedback we will share with our team members and acknowledge and thank them.
If your feedback is about an unsatisfactory experience we will investigate the reason and carefully consider how to make changes to our policies, practices or training to improve our services.
Making a Complaint
Complaints help us to improve our supports to you and to our other customers. Making a complaint will not impact the supports we provide to you. You do not have to provide your name or contact information if you do not want to. If you do not provide your contact information, we will not be able to talk to you about your complaint, but we will still take action to try and get it right next time.
If you would prefer to speak to someone about your complaint, you can call your WRTS gym on the number listed on our website.
Please fill in the complaint form linked below with the details of your complaint. You can then email your completed form to the gym at the email listed on our website or post or drop it into your We Rock the Spectrum Gym. Address is listed on the website.
- Your complaint will be viewed within 2 business days and a We Rock the Spectrum team member will be in contact with you within this time if you provide your contact information.
- Whether you lodge your complaint using this form or by phone, we will carry out a thorough investigation of your complaint within 7 business days and provide you with information of how we will try harder to stop it from happening again in the future.
- We will follow up with you again after 14 days to ask you if the action we have taken is helping.
What else can you do?
We always welcome the opportunity to work with you on getting a good outcome from your feedback. However, if you are not happy with the outcome or the way we handled your feedback, we understand that sometimes you may want to let someone else know. We absolutely support your right to do this. There are a number of external people and
organisations you can call:
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission: 1800 035 544
- The Disability Services Commissioner: 1800 677 342
- Office of the Public Advocate: 1300 309 337
- Health Complaints Commissioner: 1300 582 113
- Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission: 1300 292 153
- Victorian Ombudsman: 03 9613 6222
- Human Rights Commission: 1300 656 419
- Australian Department of Education and Training: 1300 566 046
- Victorian Department of Education and Training: 1800 809 834